Tuesday, 2 March 2010

of love and heartache*

What would you do if you the person you love (your boyfriend/girlfriend) tells you he/she like’s someone else, but love’s you?

You know, love is a very strong word. I always question, what is LOVE?

Someone once told me
Love is not about giving or receiving gifts but about sharing each other’s feelings and letting each other know how much you really care. The best way to show someone you really care is by words and how your actions make them feel special and different. The little things you do to show they are special. It could be a touch, a note, cooking for them or letting them cry or laugh uncontrollably, surprising them, being there for them when they need you most or simply just allowing them to be themselves and not judge them for who they are especially when they’re with you. You need to say something coming from the heart and show them from your soul. Love them for who they are and not for whom you want them to be.

People around me would have heard me say, I would share anything in this world but not my boyfriend.
Well, who on earth would love to share their boyfriend/girlfriend? right?
Now I won't lie. I do have a reputation for being jealous. However, as jealous and as selfish as I am, I'm sure most girls would agree that they don't want to share their partner with anyone. I believe that people these days have less commitment when it comes to working a relationship issue. They simply aren’t equipped with the tools to keep developing intimacy. Could this actually be the reason why couples tend to add more people into a relationship?
I’ve been asking myself question’s over and over again but have yet to get a solution of this 'WHAT IF'

I’ve noticed that GENERALLY, guys don’t change if they don’t want to and most of them DON’T!
So now!
I’m aware of her existence, and I’ve told myself numerous times to trust and not question about her. if you ask, what are you really hoping to hear? A lie? Or could you accept the truth? How long could a person tolerate such thing? Is all these anxiety worth it? Part of you would want to tell him/her honestly to stop talking to him/her. And have you not thought that if you’ve said that, he/she would still be in contact with him/her secretly, and that could be worst. You can’t make him/her stop.

I trust that a girl’s instinct is usually not wrong. Don’t put yourself in denial.

*anonymous said*
Love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. it is not rude.It is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrong doings. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trust, always hope, always preserves. Love never fails. but if it did, will it be LOVE? Love dont just end there when everything falls apart. Even if we loose them one day. we're not alone. We've got our parents, family and friends.

Right now, you still have he. He's still in sight. Treasure him with all your heart. No matter how badly you want to know about her, DONT EVER compare yourself with her. or else you'll not be in peace. Its pointless talking about others when you're with him/her. Because that's the time you both have, so why not just spend it wisely instead of bringing someone else into your day and end the end of the day. you dont just ruin the mood, the day. you ruin the chance for having a good time together.

Believe in yourself.! <3

Have you been in love?
xoxo.

No comments: