Thursday, 31 May 2012

18th month


It's been exactly one year and six months.

It takes two hands to clap. Neither one should walk out when things don't work out.

This person stepped into my life and made a complete change in my life. I never thought I would ever meet a person like this. You know, the feeling where you screwed up so much in your past and you never thought you'd ever meet someone special.?

In this one year and six months, this someone has never questioned me about my past. He knew my past, but he didn't question. He said, it's not because of your past I am with you. I am with you because of who you are now. I believe and I can see the changes in you back then and now. But one day, I decided to let him hear me out. He sat there and patiently listened to everything I said.  

Thank you for helping me understand so much and for helping me look at everything differently. For always being there, for accompanying me through good times and bad. For the time's when I've been a mess, you never dropped me and let me walk alone. You were always there.

He said, Just because our past was bad doesn't mean we don't deserve to be happy or have a good future.

I know for a fact that not everyone will agree with this, but I'm just gonna keep believing.
God will find his ways around this and prove what's meant to be and what's not.

with love,
JeslynLing

No comments: