My first semester of Degree in Adelaide is finally OVER. Not really la, I've got a final practical exam on the 28th.. Besides that, I've completed my assignments, submitted them before it's due and I'm a free bird now. A couple of sleepless nights and unhealthy routine definitely paid off. and now that I'm extremely free, I have nothing to do everyday. At least before my trip to Sydney..
Quite some time back, Vivien decided to go for a day trip to Barossa Valley. On the way there, we stopped by the oh so very famous Toy Factory.
That was a very huge rocking horse. (:
Also, we visited the wild life park located in the Toy Factory. I'm never really a fan of animals because im SCARED of them. seriously. I was practically running away from the kangaroos and other animals.
sho cute little baby kangaroo
and this! I honestly don't know what sort of stupid chicken this is.. kept following us around the entire park. -.-
We stopped by the Lavender Farm next to check the place out but unfortunately there weren't much flowers. I guess it was not the season yet.
I felt it was alright to at least have a look at the other side of Adelaide. I mean, if it wasn't for a friend who was driving. I doubt i'd want to take a bus and go through the hassle to go and visit around. 

with love,
jeslynling







No comments:
Post a Comment